Benefits of AposTherapy®
It’s not magic, it’s science. AposTherapy® is an FDA cleared, CE marked, non-invasive knee treatment with a 96% satisfaction rate.
What is AposTherapy®?
AposTherapy® uses a personalised footworn device to offload the pressure from your painful joints, improve your movement patterns and build your muscles’ control and coordination. Here’s how…
To date, people have been treated with AposTherapy®, worldwide.
How The AposTherapy® Device Works
The footworn device relieves pain and reduces knee pressure by distributing that pressure from the painful area of the knee.
Wearing the footworn device for about one hour per day retrains your muscles to move in a healthier walking pattern. Your body will then start to remember the pattern even when you’re not wearing the device.
How AposTherapy® Treatment Works
Every device is individually adjusted to fit your unique needs and is FDA cleared and CE marked.
Specially trained physiotherapists monitor and make adjustments to your treatment program over time.
Clinically Proven Treatment of Knee and Lower Back Pain
Clinical studies have shown a significant reduction in pain and improvement in function and quality of life, as well as a significant reduction in pain medication use.
According to a patient satisfaction survey, 98% of patients said that they would recommend AposTherapy® to friends and family.
Before and After with Real AposTherapy® Patients
Relieve Your Pain & Improve Your Function
1 hour a Day
Experience The Difference in the Way You Walk
Is AposTherapy® Right for You?
It is now possible to get AposTherapy® sent directly to you. For this service to be suitable for you, please confirm you have the following:
- Video call service: We will need to speak with you via a video call
- Mild to Moderate knee pain: If your knee pain seriously inhibits your regular daily function, this home pathway is not suitable for your needs (patients with severe pain are still eligible to receive treatment through clinics).
- No contraindicating conditions: AposTherapy® is generally not suitable for people who suffer from severe balance problems, diabetic foot issues or Rheumatic disease (if the condition is systemic and primarily non-orthopedic such as RA, Lupus, etc)
- £300: Treatment programme prices start from £300 and includes the footworn medical device, an initial consultation and follow up consultations
Ready to Change Your Life?
Get AposTherapy® Now!
What are you waiting for?
If you’ve read the above “Is AposTherapy® Right for You?” section and qualify, this can be a great opportunity to receive this treatment in the comfort of your home.
To get started, fill out the fields below and press the “Submit” button.
* If you have a mobile phone number, please provide that instead of a landline number, in order to help us provide you with better service.